Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Friday, May 27, 2016

More 7th Anniversary Fun with Polkadoodles!

 

Hello and welcome back!!  It's time for another creation to celebrate our 7 year Anniversary at Polkadoodles Shop!   

In celebration of Polkadoodles Shop 7 year Anniversary, aka the 7 year itch, all members of the various Polkadoodles DTs have combined images from different Polkadoodles Shop collections to make their creations.  Additionally, each DT member is offering a 25% discount on any INDIVIDUAL downloads from the Polkadoodles Shop.  The code for my blog is BIRTHDAY 25 and it is good til Midnight GMT on May, 27, 2016 so hurry on over and take advantage of this awesome offer!!

So on Wednesday, I shared the combined image that I created for our Anniversary and today I got to play with a combined image made by another Polkadoodles DT member – I do not know who made this awesome creation, but I do know it features elements from the Lily Bug Love Full Download Collection.  Image is colored with Copics and cut out with Cameo.   I added a clear stamp sentiment and cut that out with stitched die from my stash as well as buttons and some cute butterfly stickers from Little B.  Sure hope you like it!

WIN_20160527_00_28_43_Pro

I hope you will come play along with our Celebration Challenge at Digi Choosday Challenge Blog.  Don't forget also to check out all the fabulous DT projects. 
 
Additionally, there's fun to be had and much inspiration to be gained over at Digi Choosday Facebook Group and Polkadoodles Facebook Group, so hope you will join both places if you haven't already, and if you have, pop by for a visit and come share your Polkadoodles creations!
Hugs and Happy Anniversary Polkadoodles!!

1 comment:

~@ngie~ said...

fantastic card... love the LO.. the image & the elements :) xXx
My Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway