Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Monday, November 7, 2016

FAERY INK CHRISTMAS PARTY WITH BELLA AND BEAU

Hello everyone and Happy Monday!  Hope everyone had a great weekend.  All was great here, a break from soccer for the next few weekends, although we were still pretty busy – had my oldest daughter's Communications Class over Friday night to tie dye their class t-shirt.  It was so much fun, but lots of work!

I am sharing some inspiration with you today from Faery Ink Shop and you can also view this post on the Faery Ink Blog along with lots of other inspiration and New Release posts.    I have chosen the awesome digital stamp, Bella and Beau's Christmas Party, this month for my inspiration post.  This stunning image can be found in the Faery Ink Shop - just released yesterday - and better yet, it is part of a set of 2 digi images - you will also get Bella and Beau's Christmas Morning image - for a great, special price.    As always, Amanda's images from Faery Ink Shop are super fun to color - always so many options and often great scenery included in the image.

win_20161031_22_27_04_pro

I really had fun coloring this image with my Copics, Atyou Spicas and Sakura Glitter pen.   Image is cut with my Cameo and then I added Stickles for the fur on their hats.  I chose Heartfelt Creations papers and made a Bendi card.  I have only ever made one of these previously, and this one turned out much better!  Sentiment is from MFT Stamps and cut with die from my stash.  I then added a pearl from Bo Bunny.

Hair:  Bella E18, E19, E08, E97, YR21; Beau C9, C7, C5

Face/Skin: E04, E13, E11, E21, E00

Lips: Bella R37, R35; Beau E04, R21

Christmas Tree: YG67, YG17, YG13, YG03

Bella's Hat and Beau's Sweater: BG99, BG96, BG93, BG90

Beau's Hat and Bella's Sweater: RV99, R59, R39, R37

Bella's Scarf and ribbon on present: V99, V95, V93, V91

Sure hope you like my creation and hopefully it has given you some inspiration.  Please pay a visit to the Faery Ink Shop to see all the wonderful images there, especially the most recent New Releases!!  Also, come play along in our monthly challenge – Christmas or Winter   - you can check it out at Faery Ink Facebook Group.

**Don't forget our DT CALL!  Hope you will apply to join this amazing DT - details available HERE.

Wishing you all a great week!

Hugs:)

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Stunning card the design is gorgeous x