Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Friday, June 30, 2017

Tiddly Inks Creation and DT Call

Hello all, hope you are doing great.  I am doing something I rarely ever do, and that is applying for a DT Call through a blog post.  I have been a huge fan of Tiddly Inks Shop for a very long time.  I own tons of images and all the coloring books available at Tiddly Inks shop, so when I saw their was a new Tiddly Inks Blog DT Call, I thought I would take a chance and color up one of these most awesome images.

Since I am feeling quite summery these days with the kids home for summer break and the temperatures outside rising up daily, I chose Mermaid Miranda digi image from Tiddly Inks Shop.  She is such a beautiful image with her flowing hair.Mermaid MirandaFor my creation, I made a slider card so Mermaid Miranda can float across the card and turn herself around as she does so, which gives the appearance of her swimming through the water.  I chose papers from Heartfelt Creations, added shells from my stash and crinkle ribbon, also from my stash.  Sentiment is part of the paper.

WIN_20170630_19_50_04_Pro

I used the following Copic colors while coloring her:

Hair E29, 35,33, YR21

Bikini top and tail – E43, YR18, Y38, Y19, Y15, Y11

Background – BG09, BG05, BGO1, BG0000

I sure hope you like it and I sure hope I will get the chance to serve as a member of the Tiddly Inks DT.  It would be such an honor to be able to work with all the awesome images in Tiddly Inks shop as a member of their DT.  Thanks so much for the opportunity to apply.  Hugs!!

2 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Audrey, your coloring is stunning as usual. Good luck on the DT call - your artwork speaks for itself.

Fikreta said...

Adorable card!
good luck in DT call!